There is nothing that screams summer more than a delicious Poke Cake! I love to make Poke Cakes in the summer because they are quick, easy and oh so delicious. I’ve made your traditional strawberry poke cake and chocolate poke cake but I had no idea there were SO MANY different ways to make poke cake.
14 Different and Delicious Poke Cake Recipes
I’ve rounded up 14 different and delicious poke cake recipes so that you can find the perfect one. Or so you can get inspired to make your own Poke cake recipe.
- Strawberry Poke Cake (Mom Luck)
- Triple Chocolate Poke Cake ( The Baking Fairy)
- Milky Way Poke Cake ( A Day in Candiland)
- 3-2-1 Lemon Poke Cake (The Monday Box)
- Oreo Poke Cake (The Baking Fairy)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Devils Food Chocolate Poke Cake (The Baking Chocolatess)
- Sparkling Cider Strawberry Poke Cake ( A Day in Candiland)
- Whipped Chocolate Coca Cola Poke Cake (The Baking Chocolatess)
- Vanilla Coke Poke Cake (Mom Luck)
- Pina Colada Poke Cake (Coffee with Us 3)
- Mocha Poke Cake (Coffee with Us 3 )
- Lemon Lime Poke Cake (Bunnys Warm Oven)
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake (Mom Luck)
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake (A Day in Candiland)
Are you looking for more dessert recipe ideas? Try my Secret Ingredient Chocolate Cake or my Pecan Pie Bars that are to die for. Both recipes are great for summer picnics or to make as a special treat at home.
You can find more Mom Luck recipes here.