There is nothing that I love more than whipping up a delicious brownie recipe from scratch. Well actually there is I love eating those delicious brownies more. Up until a few years I whenever I wanted something sweet like brownies I would run to my nearest grocery store and snatch up a few boxes of mix. This was the closest I got to homemade because let’s face it, I’m no Martha Stewart. But really with the right recipe cooking things from scratch is really easy and once you make something from scratch it’s really hard to go back to the box mix.
Delicious Brownie Recipe From Scratch
Here is the easiest and really most delicious brownies recipe from scratch that I have ever eaten.
|Incredibly Moist and Delicious Made From Scratch Brownie Recipe|
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup of All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat Oven to 325 Degrees
- In Medium Saucepan combine the sugar, water and butter. Cook over medium heat until boiling
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips until smooth
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla
- In a small bowl sift together the flour, baking soda and salt
- Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Stir well
- Grease a 9×9 Pan or line with Parchment Paper
- Pour Your Mixture into the pan and Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.