Easter is coming up so you know what that means, it’s time to make some Easter slime! Easter slime is super fun to make and most importantly, its really easy to make. This Easter slime would be a great activity to do with your kids for Easter. The colors of this Easter slime are pastel and go great with all the beautiful Easter colors.
TIP: Fill These Easter Eggs up with Slime Instead of candy for the Easter egg hunt! KIDS WILL GO CRAZY!
Let’s Make Easter Slime!
- In a large bowl add about 2 cups of Glue. This doesn’t have to be an exact measurement. I use the large GALLON SIZED GLUE. This is much more cost effective than the smaller bottles.
- Add in 1/2 Cups of Water to the glue and mix well.
- Separate the glue into 3 different bowls. Add in a different color of food coloring into each bowl and stir well. I used this food coloring HERE.
- Next Add in your slime activator in small amounts. Don’t add it in all at once. You can either make this slime with Borax or without Borax. Check here for instructions on how to make slime with Borax.
- Stir the until you can’t stir it anymore. When you can’t stir anymore, take it out of the bowl and knead it with your hands.
- Now let your slime sit for about 5 minutes and let it set up.
How To Make Slime without Borax
SLIME TIP: Glue is becoming pretty hard to find in stores. Save yourself the trouble and purchase a big bottle of Elmer’s glue on Amazon. It’s so much cheaper to buy online and less of a hassle. This is the glue that I buy in bulk for my slime recipes. It’s great having a large container because that means we can make slime anytime we want!
This slime recipe or any other slime can easily be made without Borax. All you need is liquid starch and glue. In my opinion, this is the easiest way to make slime. To make slime without borax just mix about 1/2 cup of warm water into 1/2 cup of glue and stir. Next add in about 1/2 cup of liquid starch, little by little, into the glue until you get the consistency of slime that you want. Make sure you pour it in a little at a time or you’ll get a big mess.