It’s cold outside and my kids are going stir crazy. Sound familiar? If your looking for something fun for your kids to do that will keep them busy for hours check out my recipe on how to make homemade slime . This recipe is SUPER easy, great for mom. And it’s fun and gross, great for kids! Whenever my kids are complaining their bored or can’t go outside then I make up a batch of homemade slime.
How To Make Homemade Slime
Easy Ways To Make Slime? Here’s What You Need
- 4 Tablespoons of borax (found with the laundry soap)
- 1 cup of White School Glue
- Food Coloring (to color the slime we used green)
- 1 1/3 Cup of Warm Water
- 1 Cup of Room Temp water
Instructions For Making Slime
1. In one bowl mix together the room temp water and glue. Add food coloring to bowl. Set Aside
2. In another Bowl, mix together the warm water and the Borax. Make sure the water is warm enough to dissolve the Borax. Stir until it is mostly dissolved.
Homemade Slime is easy to make
Making Homemade Slime is a pretty messy activity but lot’s of FUN and it’s pretty easy to clean up. We just use our “ART” table that they kids have managed to make their artistic marks on over the past few years! I hope you all who have kids will try these activity this summer because it is a lot of fun for both the kids and mom.