Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
Vaseline has always been a staple in our home, even when I was growing up. But I guess you would probably expect that with a house full of girls. There are so many great uses for Vaseline including some that may surprise you.
10 Uses For Vaseline
I have found all sorts of different ways to use Vaseline over the years. Surprisingly there are A lot! Here are 10 uses for Vaseline that you may not have known about.
- Vaseline first and foremost is a great skin moisturizer. You can use it to protect, repair and moisturize different parts of your skin.
- Help to repair dry, cracked feet. Vaseline is the perfect way to help soothe those hard cracked heals that build up over time. Simply lather your feet with Vaseline, place an old sock over your foot and let it sit for an hour or so. The longer the better.
- Great for Eyebrown control! Ok, this one may surprise you but Vaseline is great for plucking eyebrows. Simply later a small amount over your eyebrow and pluck the unwanted brows that are out of place.
- Repair Cuticles. Have you ever gotten a cut in your cuticle. It hurts. Next time lather some Vaseline over your nails and not only will it protect them but it helps to heal those cuticles faster.
- Helps to Minimize scarring. Vaseline is great for applying to small burns such as curling iron burns. Not only does it help to repair faster but it helps to reduce scarring.
- Lip Balm. Do you suffer from dry, cracked lips? Just apply a thin layer of Vaseline to your lips and it will work wonders.
- Remove stubborn makeup. Next time you are trying to remove that impossible water proof mascara, dab a little bit of Vaseline on a cotton ball and rub it over your eyelashes. It will remove that pesky makeup with ease.
- Great for At Home Manicures. Before you paint your nails, add a small amount of Vaseline below each nail. This will help catch any polish from getting on your skin.
- Vaseline can be used as a hydrating face cream. Yes, you heard me right. You can put Vaseline on your face to help moisturize. It’s great for winter weather when your skin tends to be the driest.
- Use it as a Highlighter for your skin. Apply a small amount of Vaseline to your cheekbones and it will add a natural looking shimmer.
Vaseline has so many great uses. But one of the best causes I know to purchase the Vaseline brand is that when you purchase Vaseline products you’re also helping out with a great cause. Your lotion and jelly purchases help support Direct Relief which delivers Vaseline Jelly, medical supplies and dermatological care to people affected by poverty and emergencies. So not only are you showing your skin some love, you’re showing others some love too.
Right now is the perfect time to stock up on Vaseline at your local CVS because they currently have a buy one get one 50% off Vaseline products sell going on right now! You do have to have your CVS card to take advantage of this offer that’s valid now through 10/15/2016. And unfortunately this offer xxcludes trial and travel sizes, petroleum jelly and lip products. Join the movement and help make a difference today!