Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper
It never fails. Anytime I put on my favorite black shirt, it always gets a big white deodorant stain on the front of it. It doesn’t matter how careful I am, the black shirt is like a white mark magnet. And I know that I’m not the only one who struggles with this little problem. I see those dreaded white stains everywhere, and once you get a mark on your shirt, it’s staying there. Well, at least until now.
2017 is the year of making changes. So why not find a way to wear that adorable black shirt, without white marks all over it. With the new anti-marks protection antiperspirants from AXE, Degree, and Dove CVS, help protect your clothes from deodorant stains. And don’t worry. You are still going to get the 48-hour odor and wetness protection that you always have from these protects. But now you don’t have to worry about embarrassing and damaging marks every again.
Axe Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirants
- Premium, best-in-class fragrances.
- Anti-mark Protection
- Designed to help guys express their individuality and find their magic.
Degree for Men and Degree for Women
- Enhanced odor control with MOTIONSENSE®Technology
- Designed to respond directly to your body movement
- The more your move, the more it works
Dove and Dove Men+Care
- Antiperspirant and Deodorant products are tough on sweat
- Not tough on skin
- Brand’s signature 1/4 moisturizers are gentle on underarm skin
This week both you and me, can save big at CVS. From 3/19-3/24 when you purchase AXE, Dove or Degree® Dry Spray Antiperspirant products you will get the second one 50% off with your ExtraCare card. And for even bigger savings make sure to check your local Sunday paper for coupons. For more info on anti-mark protection antiperspirants, visit CVS.com/PreventsMarks.