Just last week I learned how to make jolly rancher shot glass edibles. Yes, you heard me right! Jolly Rancher Shot glasses. While shopping online, for something completely unrelated, I stumbled across this one little product that would change my life forever. Ok, it didn’t really change my life but it has made it a lot more fun and delicious.
In a HURRY>>>Get Your Own Shot Glass Mold HERE!
How To Make Jolly Rancher Shot Glass
So now that you have learned about Jolly Rancher Shot Glasses, I am sure you are just as excited as I was and ready to learn how to make Jolly Rancher Shot Glass edibles all for yourself. You’re not going to believe how easy and fun it is to make these edible shot glasses.
What you need to make Jolly Rancher Shot Glasses
- Lot’s of Jolly Ranchers
- Silicone Shot Glass Mold (Here is the one I use and works great)
Time To Make Your Own Shot Glass
- First fill your shot glass mold with at least 13 jolly ranchers. It’s going to feel like you can’t fit anymore but keep stuffing them in until the top is overflowing with Jolly Ranchers. You can do different flavors, or flavor or mix it up however you like.
- Next place your mold onto a baking sheet and place it in a preheated oven (350 degrees F) for about 8-10 minutes or until the Jolly Ranchers are completely melted. You want to make sure that you keep an eye on your candy because it can burn quickly.
- Once your candy is completely melted take it out of the oven and press down any bubbles. You want to make sure there are no air bubbles that will cause a hole in your edible shot glass. You might have to do this several times while the candy is setting back up.
- Let the Jolly Rancher Shots cool completely before you take them out of the mold. It will take about an hour. Once they are completely cooled, they are ready to be filled up.
- You can put Alcohol inside the shot glass or even soda. Just remember whatever you put inside the Jolly Rancher Shot Glass will take over the taste of the candy. That’s why I like to use plain vodka inside these Jolly Rancher shots.
These Jolly Rancher Shot glasses are so much fun to make, no matter what age you are! I will definitely be making more of these very soon.