Post sponsored by Mirum Shopper. Opinions are 100% my own.
When I had my first child it seemed like everyone wanted to give me advice. Everyone had their own opinion on how you should change your baby, feed your baby and when and how to put your baby to sleep. Don’t get me wrong, I was happy to get tips and suggestions. But this was my very own baby and as much as I appreciated all the helpful advice, I figured out quickly that no two babies are alike. What might work for one baby won’t necessary work for another. It didn’t take me long to realize that the only right way is the way that works best for you and your own baby.
With my son we exclusively bottle fed from about the first week on. He had a lot to issues with latching on. At the time I was heartbroken because I wanted to give my baby the best start possible. But breastfeeding just wasn’t in the cards for us at the time. Luckily we found a formula that worked and today he is a thriving pre-teen! With my 3rd baby who will turn 6 months old today, we switched between breastmilk and formula until about 3 months when we switched to exclusively formula. He has done very well also and loves his bottle.
Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products are available exclusively at Walmart. Parent’s Choice is nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®. In addition to saving up to $600 a year over alternative formulas, shoppers who choose Parent’s Choice® will discover an infant formula that is:
- Compliant with FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Clinically proven to be as well tolerated by infants as national brand formulas.
This is definitely a formula that as a parent I can feel good about giving to my baby. Plus it sure does help to save money because we all know just how expensive babies can be.
About Parent’s Choice
Parent’s Choice® Infant Formula has been a leading choice for feeding babies with millions of parents across the United States. It’s been exclusively available in Walmart retailers across the US since 1998. Today, this private label brand extends beyond infant formula to include:
- Baby and Toddler Foods including Yogurt Bites, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Little Puffs®, Little Fruits®, Little Munchers™, and Little Wheels™
- Toddler Formula for Older Infants
- Ready-to-Drink Pediatric Nutritional Beverages
- Pediatric Electrolyte Rehydration Solution and Powder Sticks
You can learn more about Parent’s Choice Formula and other products at Walmart.com.