A few months ago I started a new fitness program to help whip me into shape. This program wasn’t just about losing weight but rather helping you change your whole lifestyle. For the first time in my adult life I was learning to eat the right foods. Not just foods to help me lose weight but to help me stay healthy. After almost three months I am still going strong and I have to say I feel great. One big change that have made these past few months is my eating habits. I always eat as soon as I wake up. No more rushing around in the morning and forgetting to eat. Nope. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I make sure that I eat a hearty one. My favorite go-to meal in the morning is AllWhites Egg Whites. These egg whites are fat-free, cholesterol-free and great low-calorie alternative to regular eggs. They have a 0 PointsPlus® value per serving on the Weight Watchers® program. Plus the best part is they come in a convenient carton that makes making breakfast super easy. No more cracking eggs. But breakfast isn’t the only time I use AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites. I use them for any meals that all for eggs. AllWhites Egg Whites Favorites has a great recipe section on their website for meal ideas and ways you can use AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites. One of my favorites is the Grilled Mini Turkey Taco Patties.
Grilled Mini Turkey Taco Patties
- 1-1/4 lb. extra-lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup AllWhites® egg whites
- 1/3 cup finely crushed baked or regular tortilla chips
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp.lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Gently mix turkey, AllWhites egg whites, crushed tortilla chips, chili powder and salt and pepper. Shape into 4 oblong patties; refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Meanwhile, mix lime juice, sugar, and oil in medium bowl. Add corn, bell pepper, onion and cilantro; stir until well combined.
- Place turkey patties on grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Serve grilled turkey patties wrapped in warm whole-wheat tortillas, with a spoonful of corn relish.
This is one of my favorite dinner recipes! Seriously it’s so good and easy to make. Most of the recipes that you will find on the AllWhites website are great for fitness and weight management because they are all high in protein. 20+ grams of protein. I encourage you to check out the AllWhites Egg Whites’ fitness and weight management pages and try AllWhites Egg Whites for yourself. You can also stay up to date with AllWhites Egg Whites on Pinterest and AllWhites Egg Whites on Facebook.
Giveaway: Enter below to win a Month’s Supply of AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites.