Fluffy Halloween Slime is one of my favorite recipes to make during the Halloween season. It’s super easy to make and kids love the texture and colors of the slime. The great thing about this fluffy slime is that you can use the recipe to make it but use different colors. I like the traditional halloween colors but you can use red, black, green, purple, whatever colors you would like.
There are several different ways that you can make this fluffy slime recipe. The recipe that I am going to share with you for this halloween slime is going to be my basic slime recipe which does use a Borax activator. I feel like the borax activator makes a much fluffier slime than the other activators. However if you prefer to use something else I have a great no borax fluffy slime recipe that uses baking soda.
Fluffy Slime Ingredients
To start making this slime you will need a few basic ingredients. We make slime A LOT here in our house so I try and have these slime ingredients always on hand because they are basically used for all slimes. These ingredients are:
- 1/2 Cup of Elmers WHITE glue
- 1/2 cup Shaving Cream
- 1/2 Cup Foaming Hand Wash
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2-3 Pumps of Lotion ( I used Bath and Body works for the smell)
- Food Coloring of your choice ( I used Halloween Colors Purple, Green and Black for this slime)
- Borax Slime Activator <<<<<Click for my recipe>>>>>>>
You will also need things to mix your slime in. I use old bowls and spoons. Or you can pick up a few cheap ones from the dollar tree.
Make Fluffy Halloween Slime
- In a large bowl add your glue in first. Next you will add in the shaving cream and foaming hand wash. Stir all of these ingredients together. It will look like Whipped cream!
- Next you are going to stir in the cornstarch. The cornstarch is what helps the fluffy slime hold it’s shape so well.
- Now add in a few squirts of lotion. You can use any lotion you like but I recommend one that smells good.
- Mix in your food coloring. For this slime recipe pictured I used a Green, Black and Purple. But you can use whatever color you like.
- After all of your ingredients are mixed together now it’s time to add the borax slime activator. Make sure you only add in about a teaspoon at a time. Mix in the borax activator until the slime starts to form a ball shape and you can no longer stir it.
- When this happens take it out of the bowl and knead the fluffy slime with your hands. The more you need the better the slime will be. If it’s still sticky you can add more borax activator. Just remember to only add a small amount each time.
This is such a fun slime recipe to make during Halloween. You can use this recipe to make Halloween fluffy slime at Halloween parties, class parties, or just as fun activity at home.