Before this month, I had never played a Far Cry game. I know what all you Far Cry gamers are thinking, I’m crazy! But action and fighting games are more of my husband’s thing. So when I was asked to review Far Cry 4, I just expected to give it to my husband and let him write the review. However as he was first playing the game, the graphics and story line caught my eye and quickly drew me in. I started playing the game and in no time was hooked.
Far Cry 4 Review
Fry Cry 4 is a virtual world that is unlike any other. Simple put this game is incredible. You can swim to the bottoms of the deepest rivers and climb to the tops of the highest mountains. It’s like your going into a different world all from the comfort of your own living room. Here is just a taste of what you will see in Far Cry 4:
- REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD CO-OP: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation.
- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive?and deadly.
- ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you…
- NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you?ll be prepared for anything.
Favorite Part of Far Cry 4
My favorite part of Fry Cry 4, if I had to pick just one, would be the map editor where you can make your own games. The map editor will keep you busy for hours making some intense maps of your own. You can also play other people’s maps which can be quite fun too. I also love the games free roam option. This allows you to go where you want to instead of having to stick with a particular path. The graphics in Far Cry 4 are really incredible. I was blown away by how realistic parts of the scenery are such as the forest. Throughout the game you can do things such swim, drive, fly, and even ride elephants. Riding the elephants is probably one of my favorite parts. Although fighting is a very big part of the Far Cry 4 game, you can also do things like hunt which I really enjoyed.
I am Hooked on Far Cry 4
So now that I am hooked on Far Cry 4 I feel the need to play the previous three games just to see what I have been missing out on. I’m a little disappointed that it’s taken me so long to discover this very popular games series, but it’s better late than never. For more information on Far Cry 4 you can visit Ubisoft online.