Recently my family and I got together to host a potluck party. I brought a few dishes and one of them was the Chocolate Filled Crescents Recipe that I found on the Pillsbury website. These are delicious, quick and easy to make and inexpensive. Here is the recipe below for the Chocolate Filled Crescents, but a warning they are GOOD.
Chocolate Filled Crescents
1 Can of Crescent Rolls (I used Pillsbury)
1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Mini)
2 TBSP of Powdered Sugar (More or less to taste)
1. Unroll the crescent rolls into triangles and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Fill each roll with 1 TBSP of Chocolate Chips. Place the chips on the larger end.
3. Roll up the Crescent Roll.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Sprinkle with Powdered Sugar.
For more recipes be sure to visit my recipe page! Also if you like this recipe I would love a stumble or you can Pin It. 🙂
Like this site? Please Subscribe to Having Fun Saving Money by Email or RSS Feed.