Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies
Not only are these cookies delicious, they are also super fun to make. Kids can easily help you bake the cookies, dip in the chocolate and of course add their favorite toppings.
- 1 17.5 Oz Pouch of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Canola Oil
- Various crushed up toppings such as Pecans, Sprinkles, Candy Canes.
- First bake the cookies according to the directions on the back of the pouch. You’ll need the flour, egg and butter to make the sugar cookies.
- After you’ve baked your sugar cookies, allow them to cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl add the 1 cup chocolate chips and oil together. Mix well. Place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Take out of the microwave and mix well. Place the chocolate chips back in the microwave for another 20-30 seconds. Take them out and stir. Do this until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This is where you will place your cookies to allow them to set up.
- One by one, take the sugar cookies and dip half of the cookie in the chocolate mixture. Place on the cookie sheet and top with your favorite toppings. Do this until all your cookies are dipped.
- Place the cookie sheet in the fridge for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Our whole family loves these cookies and they are so easy to make. I love them because they are super simple and can be customized with your favorite toppings. You can add peanuts, candy, marshmallows, almonds or whatever you want. Be sure to pick up some Betty Crocker cookies this holiday season. You can pick them up at your local Walmart in the baking section. See all the different flavors here. These cookie pouches are great to have on hand so you can have cookies anytime you like.
What topping would you like the most on these Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies?
Share This Recipe with You Friends and Family!