This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions expressed are my own.
If there is one dessert I know for certain I will be making every Christmas, it’s delicious sugar cookies. Normally I make sugar cookies with my kids. They help me roll them out, cut them up and then sprinkle them with all sorts of goodies. It’s our Christmas Eve tradition. Up until now I will usually grab a pre made sugar cookie dough from the store. But not this year! This year I found a delicious sugar cookie recipe on the Sam’s Club Food Hub that is super easy to make.
Delicious Sugar Cookies
The great thing about these delicious sugar cookies is that you probably already have these ingredients on hand. But just in case here’s what you need to pick up.
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg and vanilla scraping sides occasionally, until blended.
- Beat in flour, baking powder and salt just until blended. (Do not overbeat).
- Shape dough* by 2 tablespoonfuls into balls.
- Arrange 3-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- Decorate as desired**
Deck Your Holiday Table
Visit the Sam’s Club one-stop resource to help make meal planning easier this holiday season. Get inspiration and recipes the whole family will love from Hellmann’s, Country Crock, Lipton and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
Whether you’re searching for appetizer ideas, savory sides, entrée options or a sweet note to end a meal on, Sam’s Club can help you deck your holiday table and save. Here are just a few of the delicious recipes you will find.
1. Creamy Onion Dip
2. Easy Vegetable Dip
3. Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
4. Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
5. Chewy & Delicious Sugar Cookies
6. Creamy Mashed Potatoes
7. Golden Mini Scones
8. Strawberry Shortcakes
9. Yellow Layer Cake w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
10. Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip
Making delicious homemade food doesn’t mean you have to slave away in your kitchen all day. There are lot’s of shortcuts you can take to save you time and money. Be sure to visit the Sam’s Club Food Hub today for more great recipes like the Delicious sugar cookie recipe I shared above.