Last week I threw a Backyard Bash thanks to ConAgra and made a few new recipes that I wanted to share. The one below is super easy and only requires a few ingredients. This would be something that you could easily make after work or on the weekends. I hope you enjoy!
1 loaf (1 lb each) frozen bread dough, thawed.
2 Cans (14.5oz each) Spaghetti and Meatballs
1 Cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
|Braided Spaghetti Loaf Recipe||
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside
- Roll the thawed bread dough into 14×11 inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Place dough on baking sheet.
- Spread the Spaghetti and Meatballs lengthwise down the center of dough leaving 1/2 inch on all sides clear.
- Top with Cheese.
- Cut the sides of the dough into 12 equal strips, almost to filling.
- To enclose the filling, take strip from each side, overlap in center and pinch together. Continue until all strips are done.
- Press each end of the loaf together and fold under.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and spaghetti is hot.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into strips.