Now that my daughter is getting older she has started to show more of an interest in things that her older brother does especially his Nintendo DS. Up until a week ago most of his games were geared towards boys but that all changed when we got the chance to review Silverlicious for the Nintendo DS. Now Aubrey is only 4 so she need alot of help playing games but I was more than happy to help her out playing Silverlicious.
Following the enchanting storyline of Silverlicious™, a story from the best-selling Pinkalicious™ children’s book series written and illustrated by Victoria Kann, Silverlicious the game lets players set out on an adventure as Pinkalicious who has lost her ability to taste anything sweet. Help Pinkalicious regain her sweet tooth as you practice kindness, good manners and helping others in need. Collect costumes and accessories you can use to dress up Pinkalicious and unlock magical rewards including butterflies, sparkle rides and fireworks as you explore the beautiful lands and meet new friends. Boost your “sweet meter” with every good deed and polite remark and you’ll quickly discover that true sweetness comes from much more than cupcakes and cookies.
Silverlicious the game also features a variety of holiday-themed neighborhoods to explore. Visit the land of Easter Excitement just in time for the Easter holiday where you can twirl, glide and dance along with Edgar the Easter Bunny and his many Easter chicks! Whether playing alone or with others, Silverlicious the game creates an imaginative and fun way to drive home the importance of kindness and good manners.
- Collectables: Dress up Pinkalicious in three different costumes from a beautiful dress to fairy catching gear; accessorize her outfits with over 20 collectible accessories!
- Meet Fun Friends: Explore across holiday-themed neighborhoods and meet new friends like Carlos Cupid, Edgar the Easter bunny, Easter chicks and more!
- Holiday-Themed Neighborhoods: Twirl, glide and dance in three holiday favorite lands including Very Valentine’s, Easter Excitement and Christmas Caroling.
- Positive Messages: All modes and gameplay focus on the importance of practicing kindness and good manners, like using “please” and “thank you” to increase the sweetness meter.
- Rewards: Gain special rewards and bonus items for performing acts of kindness!
Aubrey and I both LOVED this game. We played together for about an hour the first time and it was so neat to be able to show her how to do something on the game and her to catch on very quickly. There are so many different levels and each one brings something different. I love the fact that as Pinkalicious goes through the game trying to regain her sweet tooth she learns manners, helping others and practicing kindness which are all great lessons to teach kids as they play along. Easter is coming up in less than 2 weeks and this would make a great addition to Easter Baskets.
Buy It: You can purchase Silverlicious DS Game in stores or online now for around $19.99
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Copy of the popular Silverlicious story from the Pinkalicious Children’s Book Series and a Copy of the Silverlicious DS Game.
To Enter: Follow the instructions below using Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a copy of the above game in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.