Chocolate chip cookies are one of the first made from scratch recipes that I ever attempted. Now, years later I know that whenever I make up a batch of these cookies they won’t last long. Now normally I would never mess with a great recipe but we have been on a Nutella kick out our house these past few weeks so I decided to see what happens when you mix Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nutella. The result, a mouth full of happiness.
Here is what you will need:
-2 Cups All Purpose Flour
-1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
-1/2 Teaspoon Salt
-1 Cup White Sugar
-1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
-2 Large eggs
-1 Stick (1/2 Cup) of Room Temperature Butter
-1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract
-1 Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
-1/2 Cup Nutella
Ready to get those taste buds dancing? I thought so!
1. First Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2 In a large bowl mix your flour, baking soda and salt together well. Set aside.
3. In another large bowl mix together your white and brown sugar. Add the butter and mix until light and fluffy.
4. Next add in your two eggs and vanilla. Mix with a hand-mixer on medium speed until everything is mixed well.
5. Now your going to add the dry ingredients into the egg and sugar mixture slowly. Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time mixing well as you go.
6. After everything is mixed together add in the 1/2 cup of Nutella.
7. Lastly add in your Chocolate Chips. I only added about 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips but if you are a really big chocolate lover, feel free to add a little more.
8. On a cookie sheet, place a spoon full of dough about 1-2 inches apart from each other. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies turn a light golden brown.
This recipe made about 28 pretty good size cookies and they were so good. I recommend having a nice tall glass of ice cold milk to wash these amazing Nutella Cookies down. Enjoy.