I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Influence Central for Sprint. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Lot’s of exciting things happen during this time of year but one in particular that I think a lot of people are going to be happy about is the launch of Sprint’s LTE Plus Network. To celebrate Sprint is offering the BIGGEST wireless offer in U.S. history. You heard me right the biggest, 50 percent off the price of most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans. With this limited time offer Sprint is allowing customers to sign up and try the Sprint network that’s faster than ever before. Customers who switch to Sprint will be able to take advantage of this 50% off rate until January 2018!
If you’re a new customer you can purchase your new device through Sprint Lease, iPhone Forever, installment bill or pay full retail price. This offer is only available through January 7, 2016. Below I have included some of the phones that I think would be great with this new rate.
HTC Desire 626s from Boost Mobile
- Available now at Walmart, Boost Mobile exclusive retail stores and select independent wireless dealer locations nationwide, the HTC Desire 626s from Boost Mobile boasts a 5-inch, 720p HD touchscreen display, Android™ 5.1, Lollipop, and an 8-megapixel, rear-facing camera. Price: $129.99 (plus tax).
- Growing Data with Boost Mobile: Boost Mobile is rewarding customers with what they want most, more high-speed data without paying a penny more. Customers can earn up to 3GB more high-speed data for their monthly plan by making on-time payments.
HTC One A9 from Sprint
- Melding the best of HTC’s acclaimed design and innovation with the latest from Google’s Android, HTC One A9 is a stunning smartphone that stands out from the crowd. As the first non-Nexus smartphone powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow, HTC One A9 offers Google’s latest innovations right out of the box including:
- A multi-directional fingerprint scanner, which when combined with Android Pay makes purchasing items as secure and as easy as “tap, pay, done.”
- Google’s Now on Tap feature which also provides contextual information about whatever is on your screen – look up reviews for a movie from a text, hear a song mentioned in a blog post, or book seats at a restaurant from an email, all at the press of the home button.
- All new power-saving capabilities to maximize battery life. Doze automatically turns off power hungry applications when your phone is left idle, such as when charging overnight, while App Standby knows when an app open in the background isn’t being used and shuts it down until you need it again.
- HTC One A9’s fun and useful features include a 13MP rear camera featuring Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to minimize hand shake and correct vibrations for a crystal-clear picture. The Hyperlapse editing tool lets users speed up videos to 12 times as fast for a dramatic time-lapse effect. Vibrant 24-bit high definition sound quality comes from the combination of a high-output amp integrated into the headset combined with Dolby Audio™ Surround technology. It is also one of the few smartphones available today with an expandable microSD™ memory slot (card sold separately).
Sprint Phone Giveaway
In celebration of this new LTE Plus Network launch I am giving away the 2 Sprint Phones featured above! There will be two winners who will each receive one phone. The prizes include:
- 1st Giveaway Winner: HTC One A9
- 2nd Giveaway Winner: HTC Desire 626s
Please note: Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central and must reside in the United States.
To enter follow the instructions below. Good Luck.
Sprint Phone Giveaway