Whether your looking for an easy appetizer recipe to serve to a roomful of guests, or you just want a simple and easy snack. This Jalapeno Bites Recipe is the perfect solution. In less than 30 minutes, from start to finish, you will have these yummy jalapeno bites ready to go. They are so easy to make and very inexpensive but they make the bite size snack for any occasion. I am not usually a person who likes jalapeño’s but I LOVE this jalapeno bites recipe. They have the perfect combination of flavors.
Jalapeno Bites Recipe
- 1 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Large Jalapeno, Seeded and Chopped
- 2 Cups of Plain Bread Crumbs or Panko Crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add your chopped jalapenos. I like to chop mine very small but you can make these as large or small as you like.
- Next add the softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 large egg, beaten.
- Mix all together well.
- Next take about a 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture and roll into a ball, one at a time.
- Roll the balls into the breadcrumbs and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
This Jalapeno Bites recipe is great to make if you need something quick. They are not overly spicy but they do still give a little kick. With the Super Bowl only a week away these would make a great game day snack. Make a huge batch and then bake them the day of the game.
These jalapeno bites are little bites of heaven. I recommend serving them immediately as they are best served warm. I hope you enjoy this jalapeno bites recipe!