As a Cargill Beef Ambassador I received free products to try. However All opinions are my own and yes I really love steak!
Grilling season is has officially begun! I know my family and I couldn’t be happier because grilling is one of our favorite ways to cook. This past weekend we started up the grill and kicked off the season with a fantastic #BEEFanatic recipe using Beef from Sam’s Club. Now I know what you are thinking. Steak is fantastic all by itself so why add anything to it? Well your right, but with this recipe below is simple, quick and it turns something already good into something great!
Grilled Beef Steak and Colorful Peppers
- 2 Beef T-Bone Steaks from Sam’s Club
- [i]Parsley Pesto: [/i]
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Small Bell Peppers, Quartered
- 4 Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Place pesto ingredients in food processor or blender container. Cover; process until parsley is finally chopped, stopping and scraping side of bowl as needed.
- Spread pesto generously on both sides of beef steaks and bell peppers.
- Place steaks and peppers on grill.
- Grill covered, 15 to 19 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness and until peppers are tender.
- Season with Salt and pepper and serve steak with peppers.
Steaks are fantastic! I could eat them everyday of the week. You can pick up some of the best steak at Sam’s Club where they carry a large variety of beef. The best part? Their prices are really great so you can stock up on beef for all your summer grilling needs.
Tip: One of the tricks about making a great steak is letting it sit and rest after you grill it. I know it’s tempting to dig right in, but try to fight the urge and let your steak rest for about 10 minutes or so. This gives it time to soak in all those delicious juices.
To help kick off your grilling season, I am giving away 4 $25 Sam’s Club Gift Cards. To enter follow the instructions below. Good Luck.
$25 Sam’s Club Gift Card (4 Winners)