Calling all chocolate Lovers! I have got the perfect dessert drink perfect for the upcoming holidays. Frozen Hot Chocolate. I know what you’re thinking, hot chocolate is suppose to be…hot. Well, trust me. After you taste what is in my option, the best Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe ever, you may never go back to drinking the hot stuff. It’s just that good. And the best part is, this frozen hot chocolate for chocolate lovers is super easy to make. It only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
The Best Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 1/2 Cups Ice
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 Packets Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 TBSP Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream
- Additional Chocolate Syrup for Topping (optional)
- First place the glass cups you’ll be using for your frozen hot chocolate in the freezer to chill.
- Next Place Ice, Milk, Hot Cocoa Mix, Vanilla and Chocolate Syrup in a Blender.
- Blend well until the ice is completely crushed and everything is mixed together.
- Take your cups out of the freezer and pour the frozen hot chocolate mix into each cup.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately,
Products to Make Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipes
These are just a few of the products that I would recommend when making frozen hot chocolate recipes. You can use any brand of Hot Cocoa Mix but the one I find is the creamiest and most delicious cocoa mix is Nestle. Also the one product that everyone should have in their kitchen is a Ninja Blender. This thing is the best frozen hot chocolate recipe blender. I love my Ninja and I use it to make all sorts of recipes including homemade frozen hot chocolate.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on Frozen Hot cocoa recipe! Leave me a comment and tell me if you’ve ever had this chocolate drink before.
Share This Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe For Chocolate Lovers