Easy Amish Cinnamon Bread Recipe
Now, I am going to warn you before you even decide to make Amish Cinnamon bread. It’s addicting. And more than likely you will have to continue to make loaf after loaf of this delicious sugary bread. I tweaked a few of the ingredients from the original recipe but I think that this version of amish cinnamon bread turned out fantastic.
Amish Cinnamon Bread Print Out
I’ve made this easy cinnamon bread recipe easy for you to print out and keep so that you can make it anytime you like. I am always finding new recipes online so it’s nice to be able to print it out so that I can come back to it later. Just click on the recipe below for this Amish cinnamon bread print out.
- ½ Cup Softened Butter
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 C. ButterMilk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F. and Grease Loaf Pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the softened butter, eggs and sugar.
- Next add the flour, baking soda and buttermilk to the sugar mixture.
- In a Greased Loaf pan add ½ of the batter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ⅓ Cup Sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Add ¾ of the cinnamon mixture to the batter and swirl through the batter with a butter knife.
- Now add the remaining batter and add the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- Cool and EAT!
Make Buttermilk Milk At Home
I have a very easy recipe on how to make buttermilk milk at home. It’s SO easy to make and only takes 2 ingredients! You can get the full recipe for homemade buttermilk here. I also use Hiland Milk when I make buttermilk at home.
Be sure to stock up on Hiland Dairy Products so that you have all the delicious ingredients needed to make this Easy Amish Cinnamon Bread Recipe. And right now you can enter to win a year’s supply of Hiland Dairy products! Now, wouldn’t that be heaven. Enter Here.