I am always on the lookout out for meals that are quick, inexpensive and easy to make. Last week I was in a rush to make something for dinner so I came up with an easy recipe that only requires 4 ingredients and takes a less than 45 minutes to get it on the table. There isn’t much to this Chicken Baked Delight but it is full of flavor and my picky eaters even asked for seconds! Serve with a side of rice and green beans and you have a delicious and healthy meal.
- 1/3 Cup of Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 4ounce Packet of Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/3 Cup of Light or Fat Free Sour Cream
- 4 Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat your Oven to 375 Degrees
- In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and salad dressing mix. Mix well.
- Place Sour Cream in another dish. Dip the chicken in the sour cream, coating well.
- Roll in bread crumb mixture.
- Place Chicken on a sprayed cookie sheet and Bake at 375 degrees or until chicken is fork tender and the juices run clear.
Like this site? Please Subscribe to Having Fun Saving Money by Email or RSS Feed.