If your looking for a small appetizer with a big bite to feed your guests for the Super Bowl, well your in luck. These Baked Buffalo Wings are the perfect finger food to serve at your next get together or for just a easy snack. They are really simple to make and only require a few ingredients.
What you need:
1 1/2 Pounds of Chicken Wings (About 20)
3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup of Red Pepper Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Red Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Cup of Butter
1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
1. In a gallon size Zip-lock baggie put the flour, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt. Seal the bag and shake up the flour mixture well.
2. Add the Chicken Wings, seal up the bag and shake well. Make sure you coat the chicken well.
3. Place the coated chicken wings onto a greased cookie sheet. Place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
5. In a Large bowl mix together 1/2 cup of melted butter and 1/2 cup of red pepper sauce.
6. Dip the coated chicken wings into the pepper mixture, making sure you coat the entire piece. Place back onto the cookie sheet.
7. Once all of the chicken wings are coated, place the cookie sheet into the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Be sure to flip the chicken about half way through cooking so that it is nice and crispy on both sides.
8. Serve with a side of Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.
Hope you enjoy as much as our family does!