1 Mug (Make sure it’s a large mug)
4 Tablespoons of Flour
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Heaping Tablespoons of baking Cocoa
2 Tablespoons of Whisked Egg
3 Tablespoons of Milk
3 Tablespoons of Oil
3 Tablespoons of Chocolate Chips
1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla
1. First make sure you have a large enough mug to prevent the ingredients from spilling over while cooking in the microwave.
2. Add the flour, sugar, and cocoa to the mug and mix well.
3. Next add the egg and mix well.
4. Stir in the milk and oil.
5. Add the Chocolate Chips and a splash of vanilla.
6. Mix well.
7. Place in your microwave for 3 minutes. Some Microwaves may vary so you may need to cook it for 4 minutes depending on your temp. The cake will start to fluff up over the top of the mug and this is OK, it will come back down after you take it out of the microwave.
You can enjoy it right out of the mug or using a knife cut around the sides and slide it out onto a plate and serve with a glass of cold milk or ice cream…YUM!
Like this site? Please Subscribe to Having Fun Saving Money by Email or RSS Feed.